We recommend that you don’t over-wash your bra.
- It is not necessary to wash the bra after every wear. It is said that Vivienne Westwood never washes her bras!
- When you do need to wash your bra we recommend that it is hand washed. Machine washing will always soak up other colours; standard machine powders are too harsh for the fabrics used in a bra; and, the under-wire may come out of the bra and potentially damage your washing machine.
- If you do use the washing machine, we would recommend putting your lingerie into a wash-bag.
- Never tumble dry your lingerie and never dry over a radiator. Natural drying is best.
- If you don’t have time to hand wash the items, why not leave them to soak for an hour or so in a sink using a suitable detergent. Simply rinse them through and leave to dry naturally.
Look after the garment that looks after your bust – it’s worth it.