26 Church Street
Surrey GU7 1EW
Telephone: 01483 427022
10am - 5pm, Monday to Saturday
No appointment necessary
How to find us
By road from London:
- Take M25 to Wisley junction and follow signs for A3/Wisley/Guildford. Join A3 and stay on it until you have passed Guildford.
- After about four miles, take first turn off for Godalming/Compton, bringing you onto a long slip road parallel with the A3.
- At mini roundabout, take second exit towards Godalming/Charterhouse.
- At next mini roundabout, take first exit (Priorsfield Road becoming Charterhouse Road) sign-posted Godalming/Charterhouse.
- Continue for two miles, passed Priorsfield School (right), Robins and Day Motors (left) and Charterhouse School (right).
- Continue down Charterhouse Road hill until you come to a crossroads with The Charterhouse pub on the left. Turn right into Borough Road — sign-posted Town Centre and station.
- Continue to end of Borough Road (St. Peter & Paul church is on your left). Turn left into Church Street, and Sheer Delight is on the left after the hairdressers.
By road from Portsmouth:
- From A3, take Milford Junction exit, signposted Milford/Godalming/ Elstead.
- Follow directions for Milford and Godalming (A3100).
- At end of slip road, take the right hand exit to Godalming (A3100), and 2nd exit at the next roundabout (Godalming A3100).
- You will see traffic lights straight ahead, with an ESSO petrol station on your right.
- Turn left at the lights (Godalming A3100).
- At mini roundabout, take first exit (Godalming A3100).
- Stay on this road; go under railway bridge to another mini roundabout. There is a hotel (Inn on the Lake) on your right.
- Take first exit towards Godalming town centre (A3100/Ockford Road).
- Pass a Jet petrol station on your left, before traffic lights where you turn left down the slip road and follow directions for Charterhouse, Hurtmore and Godalming Station.
- Continue to end of Station Road. The St. Peter & Paul church will be opposite you on the right, continue past the church into Church Street (do not turn left into Borough Road). Sheer Delight is on the left after the hairdressers.
The nearest car parks are marked on our map.
- Mint Street — 80p for 1 hour, £1.60 for 2 hours, £3.00 for 3 hours and £1 for additional hours;
- South Street — 80p for 1 hour, £1.60 for 2 hours, £3.00 for 3 hours and £1 for additional hours;
- Mill Lane, Station Approach — 80p for 1 hour, £1.60 for 2 hours, £2.80 for 3 hours and £1 for additional hours;
- Crown Court — 60p per hour for the first 4 hours and £1 for additional hours.
- Godalming is two stops after Guildford on the Waterloo/Portsmouth line.
- On leaving the station, walk straight ahead — pass the taxi rank and ahead of you is a veterinary surgery. Cross over the road here, towards the St Peter & Paul church. Sheer Delight is on the left after the hairdressers.